Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Real CATastrophe!

They say all bad things come in threes and in my family it was no different. I know I have already mentioned the passing of my Grandma and Granddad. But there is a furry friend i have not mentioned. My little sweet cat Angel disappeared without a trace back in January before I went to China. It was the beginning of a series of unfortunate events.

My brother let her out the door one afternoon and she was never seen again. Its a real mystery. We put up Missing posters everywhere around the neighborhood. and got a few tip offs she was spotted here there everywhere but they were all false alarms and false hopes. 

We even had some bizare tip offs, such as a crazy cat lady has been going around your town stealing cats, You should look into it. No lies cat napping really has happened and the lady got her cat back. 

Another tip off was that a bunch of cats have moved into an abandoned shed behind the local church maybe you should check there, my Dad was the one to follow that lead and managed to sprain his leg climbing over the fence! Hes not as agile as he used to be ! lol. 

But with all the tip offs in the world we are still no closer to solving the mystery of where in the world did Angel go?? Have any of you reading this ever had a pet go missing? Did you get it back?

RIP, Hope your in a better place now.

No comments:

Post a Comment