Saturday, February 12, 2011

My strange encounter in KFC

This is a continuation of My strange encounter on the bus, Yesterday after a rotten day at college, I came home to my boyfriend's apartment and sent him off to work, Then I decided to go get Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) before meeting my Dad. I don't know what it is about KFC but I really love it, despite the fact that its extremely unhealthy and oily.
 Whenever I see a new ad for KFC I always have to try it. I have one Chinese friend on my QQ who used to send me pictures of new products at KFC in China. . I can't wait to go back to China and try some of them. I remember when I was in Nanjing I had an insane craving for KFC, after 2 or 3 weeks of non stop Chinese food I just wanted something familiar I didn't care about the price Anyway here is some of the KFC products that are available in China







Anyway yesterday I ordered something ordinary a snack box with one piece of chicken. I sat down and started eating and glanced across the table opposite me, I knew it immediately, Travelers,

Sure enough one of them looked over at me and said "Hey you never called me...." it was the same guy from My strange encounter on the bus. This time I took his number and now I know the ball is in my court. I can take the initiate and call him or I can forget it and never think about it again..

However I accidentally rang him and hung up...  which resulted in
15 missed calls 

No comments:

Post a Comment