Monday, September 19, 2011

Shit, Shit, Shit

I am so angry with myself, I am so stupid, I missed the chance of a job interview because I was too busy checking my other email addresses. Oh god I feel like shit, How stupid am I. Just want to bang my head against a wall or something. But why didn't they just call me for the interview on my mobile instead of just emailing. 

AWWWW I'm so angry, I just emailed the lady and told her I was away and would it be possible for her to hold the interview this week. I'll just say a prayer. everyone keep there fingers crossed for me. I really wanted that job it would have been so handy.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you got a 2nd chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got another chance at that job interview. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get a second chance. It's been awile did you get it?
    Johnina

    ReplyDelete