Friday, June 21, 2013

Forgive and Forget

Hi Everyone, 

Greetings from Ireland, let me wipe away the dust and grime from my keyboard and computer screen, I literally can't remember the last time I wrote anything here, The year of the dragon and the year of the snake have not been kind to us, Especially the Snake and that is supposed to be my year after all i was born in the year of the snake 1989. 

I don't want to write this post and fill you all with doom and gloom, but sometimes you just have to accept reality, I remember when i started this blog my biggest worry was to sort out my boyfriends visa problems and we accomplished that paid the solicitor fees, and now we have even bigger hurdles facing us. I hope were going to be strong together and tackle them. 

I know most of the people who read this blog are interested in Asian/ white female relationships, but you know in reality there actually not that different from any ordinary relationship, you still face the same issues, All girls want security and to feel safe, and to live debt free and to be able to trust one another. 


People make mistakes you have to forgive them, if your in it for the long haul. which i hope i am. 

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry your year hasn't been great. But the truth of the matter is the year of snake is bad for you if you were born in the year of the snake. Actually, the same thing goes to every person in the year of the zodiac they were born with. The Chinese belief is to wear something red. According to my mother, who was born a snake, she should be wearing a bunny necklace with a red thread.

    Anyways, enough with superstitions. I think you are pretty dead on with how AWMF relationships are similar to any ordinary relationships. But I think that's only true if the two involved have broken through the cultural barrier. What I have learned from my marriage is that no matter how white washed my wife thinks I am or how Chinese I think she is, we still have traits from two very different cultures that could cause problems sometimes. The only way to deal with it is to be open and be patient. While I don't know what your difficulties are, I wish you the best of luck in resolving them.

    ReplyDelete