Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I miss you allright?

Despite the title this is not the typical I miss a certain person type of post, although up until today I have been denying myself the feeling of missing Guo Zhi Bai who moved back to China last December. The last time I saw him we had a Japanese Lunch together, a Bento lunch box. then he left, and then I didn't hear from him until I saw a facebook update, "Guo Zhi Bai is now in a relationship with Gillian Jiang" Then i deleted him from my mind and never thought twice about calling him. I have a boyfriend he has a boyfriend the end of our story.

The other thing was, I knew if I called he was going to keep asking have i found a job yet? and the embarrassing but honest answer was no. So as the saying goes out of sight out of mind,

Then last week I started my marketing internship and today I suddenly remembered him and the things he used to say, When I was applying for my masters course, I suggested to him that I might like to do a marketing masters and he told me that one job he could never see me doing is marketing and here I am doing marketing. I think he would laugh his head off. Then I wanted to call him and did it and got his voice mail. although I have to admit it was probably one AM over there, probably not the best timing.... but still no answer,

I am still contemplating calling him tomorrow when I am on my lunch break or maybe in the morning on my way to work. But how do you start a conversation with someone you haven't spoken to for an embarrassing 5 months?

other things I am going to be missing for awhile are the following TV shows, All there season finales are rearing their ugly heads

The Vampire Diaries

90210

Gossip Girl

Once Upon a Time

Secret Circle

Desperate Housewives (OVER FOREVER)

But all is not lost I have found some new distractions

The Clientlist

GCB


Pretty little liars (returning in June :D)
So plenty of things to distract me lol

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I didn't know Pretty Little Liars is returning for June, great!

    ReplyDelete