Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wrapped in a Chinese leaf

That's what it feels like, sometimes i feel like i am cocooned in and can't come out. I have been like that for almost 3 years now. and i don't expect to get out of this cocoon anytime soon so i think the Chinese cocoon will last for several more years to come.

Happy New year! Usually people say a new year a new start... but for me not going to happen. My path is already set in stone. I settled that on October 15th. I still don't know if that was a good idea. My inner compass says bad... bad... bad... very bad... extremely bad... so my instincts say bad.... but only time will tell.

However once a decision has been made and set in stone there's no backing out whatsoever once you sign the paper... so i must persevere and although 2011 is going to bring a lot of trials and challenges... once its over we should have a lot of good times to come... that's the positives.
 Thus my life could be described as


The Road not Taken by Robert Frost


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I marked the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


I hope it does make all the difference, because i have definitely taken the road not taken, only time will tell.

1 comment: